Photesque is a trading name of ASTONE2UK Limited, company number 10688598 and is registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is 122 St Georges Business Park, Castle Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, England, ME10 3TB
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or call 0845 862 3454
Introduction to our policy
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions of this website. We may also gather information to understand how visitors use our website to enable us to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data do we gather?
We may collect the following information:
• Full Name
• Contact information including email address and phone number
• Demographic information, such as address including postcode
• Website usage data
• Purchase information
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers
How do we use this data?
Collecting this data helps us identify what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data;
• For our own internal records.
• To improve the products and services we provide.
• To contact you in reply to a specific enquiry.
• To tailor the website for you.
• To send you marketing emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To send you marketing mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research purposes.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer has navigated to it before
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, choices or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information, like how many people use the website and which pages they visit most.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics program. Usage data helps us improve the website structure, purpose, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece whilst the other 50% a different item of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information tailored to your movements around our website that you find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide the same functionality you used before.
• Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Cookies we collect
• Remembering if we have asked you questions previously – i.e. cookie consent, surveys etc.
• Remembering your login information so that you can stay logged in whilst navigating pages (username and encrypted password)
• Keeping track of items stored in your basket
• Human Verification – a cookie used to verify if you are a bot or an actual visitor (human)
• Session tracking – tracking of page views and which pages you have visited.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email or telephone.
Opt-in to receive marketing information from our third-party partners by email or telephone.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can easily change your mind by using one of these methods:
Review a previous marketing e-mail and change your opt-in / out settings usually found at the bottom of the e-mail.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties and it will remain with us for the entirety of the company.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed safely and securely in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do / do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of information that we hold about you, you can also demand us to remove all personal information we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security precautions. We also follow strict procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other third party websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the photesque.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s privacy policies fully.